About the Midwestern Weather Network
The Midwestern Weather Network (MWWN) is an affiliation of Internet based private weather stations in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri and Ohio. In addition to current and historical weather data from their personal weather stations, MWWN member web sites offer other weather related features such as forecasts, radar and satellite images, lightning tracker pages, and weather related web cams.
The MWWN serves as a hub to link these stations together across the Midwest, allowing each station’s visitors easy access to web based weather in other areas of the Midwest United States. It also serves to promote sharing of weather related links and web page techniques among the membership, leading to high quality, useful weather sites for the Internet public.
Each member station displays a mesomap of the current conditions at member stations across the Midwest.
Weather Network affiliations:
- Namibia Weather Network 22 Stations in Namibia
- Austria Weather Network 21 Stations in Austria
- Benelux Weather Network 90 Stations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Bulgarian Weather Network 67 Stations in Bulgaria
- Czech Republic Weather Weather Network 8 Stations in Czech Republic
- European Weather Network 631 Stations in Europe
- French Weather Network 98 Stations in France
- Germany Weather Network 50 Stations in Germany
- Hellas Meteo Network 62 Stations in Greece
- Hungarian Weather Network 17 Stations in Hungary
- Iberian Peninsula Weather Network 76 Stations in Spain, Portugal, Andorra
- Poland Weather Network 19 Stations in Poland
- Scottish Weather Network 54 Stations in Scotland
- Serbian Weather Network 17 Stations in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
- Slovakia Weather Network 14 Stations in Slovakia
- Slovenia Weather Network 13 Stations in Slovenia
- United Kingdom Weather Network 81 Stations in England, Wales, Scotland, N.I.
- South America
- Argentina Weather Network 24 Stations in Argentina
- Alaskan Weather Network 5 Stations in AK
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Network 42 Stations in PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, DC
- Mid-South Weather Network 25 Stations in TX, OK, AR, LA
- Midwestern Weather Network 83 Stations in MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY
- North American Weather Network USA: National
- Northeastern Weather Network 58 Stations in PA, NJ, NY,CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
- Northwest Weather Network 29 Stations in WA, OR, ID, MT
- Plains Weather Network 20 Stations in OK, KS, ND, NE, SD
- Rocky Mountain Weather Network 29 Stations in WY, CO, NM
- Southeastern Weather Network 44 Stations in TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL
- Southwestern Weather Network 53 Stations in AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT
About this website
This website was created by Ken at Saratoga-Weather.org. The mesomap shown on the home page is produced by a PHP script that fetches current condition data from member station websites and presents in a DHTML and tabular format. Many of the MWWN websites use this script to create their own MWWN display page. This website strives to be Valid XHTML 1.0-Strict and Valid CSS driven.